Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thank you to all my CNY Card Swappers!!!

If you have been following my blog, you should have known that I have posted on my blog in the beginning of the January 2014, to request from the postcrossers around the world to swap the Chinese New Year (CNY) cards with me. 

I managed to exchange with some postcrossers who are from different countries. One of them even has sent me the First Day Cover of the CNY celebration of her country. Therefore, i would like to thank to the postcrossers below for their lovely CNY cards. They are :-

1. Tanya Woo -- Canada
2. Yukie Kurachi -- Japan
3. PostCardGal -- USA
4. Andrea Lewis -- Australia
5. Janne Pungar -- Estonia (FDC sender)
6. Hilde van den Bergh -- Sweden
7. Yu-Pei-chuan -- Taiwan
8. Kim Sinae -- Korea
9. Angela Rovers -- The Netherlands

Although there are less than 10 people for the swapping of the CNY cards, i think it is fun still. i hope we can keep it as a tradition as to exchange festive cards every year. i wish more postcrossers will be joining us too.

Anyway, it is very grateful to all 9 postcrossers above as every of your cards means a lot to me. A BIG thank yuo to you all again. Thank you! Arigato gozaimasu! Xiexie/谢谢, Kamsa Hamidah!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment