Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, March 17, 2014

Surprised Dutch Postcard


A surprised Dutch postcard is received in last week from Esther, who is from the Netherlands. In the postcard, Esther written that she loves writing letters with friends all over the world, similar to me! :P
 
Esther is a mother of 4 daughters and lives in a small town in the middle of Holland, surrounded by fields, park and wildlife. There is a tiny beach with small harbour. Wow, it seems like a very comfortable place to stay. Esther likes to cook, draw, knit, and letter corresponding.
 
I like the postcard that Esther has sent to me as it is lovely, a yacht. I will reply to Esther soon as I like to write to friends from all over the world. Once again, thanks for your lovely postcard, Esther!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment