Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Suprised Letter from UK


After paticipated the "LetterMo", i have received many lEtters from different countries. This time, I have received a surprised Letter from Becca, UK. She is from Yate. 

Becca has sent me a peacock postcard with a long letter. The content of the letter is about her self introduction, hobbies and lifestyles. Becca is a housewife and enjoys reading. She is a mother of 2 children.

Anyway, i would like to thank Becca for sending the letter to me. I am sure will reply her a letter as I like to meet friends from all over the world. Thank you!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment