Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Letter of the Months Postcard

 
Another surprised postcard from USA after I participated in the Letter of the Months 2014. The postcard is sent by Rachel from California.
 
Rachel has written in the postcard that she is super excited to be participating in the Letter of the Months 2014. Actually I am also having the same feeling as her. I am trying hard to write and send postcards almost everyday. The I am waiting patiently for any surprise mails. Rachel's postcard is one of them for me. I like the card as it is lovely and moreover the envelope is a self-made with special packaging. I like it.
 
I have written a reply to Rachel and hope to hear from her again soon. Lastly, Thank you for the postcard, Rachel! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment