Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, March 17, 2014

Special Postcrossing Stamp Cancellation from Czech Republic

Postcard from Zuzana (front)

Postcard from Zuzana (back)

Postcard from Radim
I have received 2 postcards from Czech Republic with the special postcrossing stamp cancellation from Zuzana and Radim respectively. The postcards are shown as above. Both of the postcards are lovely and I like them very much. I am really appreciate with the special postcrosssing stamp cancellation as it is meaningful.
 
Zuzuna has sent me a lovely little girl postcard. On the other hand, Radim has sent me the postcard with the night view card. It is the picture of Olomouc, which is a Town Hall, Holy Trinity Column , an UNESCO monument. I like both of the postcards and would like to thank both of you very much. THANK YOU!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment