Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Surprised Letter from America


A surprised letter is received from America after I participated in "Letters of the Months" campaign in February. This letter is from LIttlefield. She is from Texas. 

Littlefield has written in the letter that I reminded her of to send more actual postcards as she has many from her trips. Littlefield likes riding bikes, dogs, and  photography. She likes cooking too.

The letter that Littlefield sent to me is written in a very lovely card as shown in the picture above. Moreover, the stamps on the envelope are beautiful too. I like them very much.

Lastly, i would like to thank Littlefield for the lovely letter and I will reply to her soon. I hope we cold become good pen-pals!!! ^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment