Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, March 17, 2014

Hello Kitty Letter


A Hello Kitty letter has received from Helena from Japan. Helena is originally from England and she is staying in Japan for about 2.5 years as an English teacher.

We met each other via the project of the LetterMo, this is the 2nd letter from Helena to me. I am really happy for it. She has written about the Hokkaido info to me in the letter. This makes me want to visit to Hokkaido someday as it is one of the places that I wish to visit in my life! :p

Anyway, I would like to thank Helena for the lovely Hello Kitty mail and I will reply to her soon. Thank you and Arigato Gozaimasu!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment