Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Lovely Disney Postcard


Haha! A really very lovely Disney postcard has surprised me in last week. It is sent by Jae who is from California, USA. The postcard shows the "Princess & Villains" of the Disney animation movies. They are from "Sleeping Beauty", "Snow White" and "Cinderella".  
 
This Disney postcard is really very lovely and I like it very much. It reminds me that I have visited to the Disneylands of Tokyo and Hong Kong. However, I wish to go to the origin Disneyland, which is the one in the USA. Yes, I wish my dream would come true that I will go to the USA Disneyland soon!!!
 
Once again, thank you very, very much to Jae for the lovely postcard. Thank you!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment