Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, March 17, 2014

First Receipt of the Beatles Collection

Yahoo! I have received my first postcard for my Beatles Collection as I posted on 5th March 2014. You may read the post here. According to my previous post, I have requested for the Beatles collection for my niece's birthday gift. Thus I have received a postcard from Catherine, who is from USA.

In the postcard, Catherine has written that her 12 year-old son is also loves The Beatles as my niece. Thus, when she has read my message, she has sent me this postcard and she also written a birthday greetings to my niece.

Anyway, I really grateful to Catherine for her favour and I have replied her with a thank you gift as promised. Once again, thank you Catherine!!! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment