Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Postcard from China

 
A lovely panda postcard is sent by Wang Jue to me from China. In the postcard, Wang has written that this is his first time sending a postcard to Malaysia and I am proud to be his first Malaysian recipient. :)
 
Wang is a Senior Three student and he is preparing for his coming Chinese NCEE. Thus, I would like to wish him all the best for his exams and would like to thank him for the lovely postcard too.
 
This postcard reminds me of we would be welcoming the 2 pandas from China. I am looking forward to those 2 cutie pandas. Again, I would like to thank Wang for the postcard. Thank you/谢谢!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment