Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

First Day Cover of the Wooden Horse Year from Estonia

 
Janne from Estonia is one of the postcrossers that I exchanged the Chinese New Year cards during this Chinese New Year. Janne is also the only person that sent me the First Day Cover (FDC) of the Chinese Wooden Horse Year. Thus, the stamp is the picture with horse and the stamp cancellation is with the Horse too. Don't you think the stamp cancellation is beautiful?! It is very beautiful and I like this FDC very much. I will appreciate it very much.
 
Janne is also very happy to exchange the Chinese New Year card with me as she said she has learnt some Chinese culture. Anyway, I would like to thank Janne very, very much for the lovely FDC and I wish that we would keep it as a culture to exchange cards with each other during the festive seasons. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment