Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

European Postcards

Slovenian Postcard

2 postcards from the Europe which I received, they are from Slovenia and Lithuania. The Slovenian postcard is sent by Karmen from a small town called Kamnik (the view of the postcard). Karmen has written that Kamnik is an old town and has many attractions, esp. mountains.
 
Personally I think Kamnik is a beautiful place from the postcard. Anyway, I would like to thank Karmen for the lovely postcard.


The Lithuanian postcard (as below) is sent by Kristina. The castle shown in the postcard is built in the 14th century. Anyway, I also would like to thank Kristina for the lovely postcard. :)



Lithuanian Postcard

No comments:

Post a Comment