Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, November 26, 2012

Views of Mexico City and Teotihuacan

A postcard from Layla, from Mexico to me. It has the several views of the Mexico City and Teotihuacan.
 
Layla is from the Mexico city, thus she sent me such postcard to show me how beautiful the city she is live in. According to Layla, she loves her city even though the traffic is crazy and it is crowded. Well, from the postcard views, it is known that Mexico City is a beautiful place and I wish that I could travel there someday.
 
I would like to thank Layla for sending me a beautiful postcard, Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment