Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Lovely Russian Postcard

Nadya from Russia has sent me a lovely postcard. It is the picture of the little mice together with the tea pot and maple leaf and golden apple. I believe the postcard has its story for the picture.
 
Nadya written in the postcard that she lives in Chesboksary, a city located on the banks of River Volga in Russia. She also sent me birthday greetings! It is so nice of her.
 
Anyway, I would like to thank Nadya for sending me such a lovely postcard and again, it is in my favourite list. Thank you Nadya.

No comments:

Post a Comment