Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My 2nd. Dannish Postcard

I received another postcard from Denmark in last week since February. Thus, this is my second Danish postcard. The postcard is from Genek. He sent me a winter time postcard of the city, Kobenhavn.
 
According to Genek, living in a city in winter is not always that fun and he likes to see autumn in his garden. The postcard is a Savior's Church covered with snow. However, to the people who live in without winter season, I think snowing is fun for us! Hehe! :) Personally I like snowing!!! :P
 
Anyway, I would like to than Genek for sending me a beautiful postcard as I like it. Thank you Genek!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment