Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, November 5, 2012

My Halloween Postcard

 
Halloween has passed. How was your Halloween? I received a Halloween postcard on 1/11/2012 from Joe, USA.
 
He sent me a postcard of The MUMMY. The MUMMY was acted by the actor Boris Karloff. He is a superstar of the horror film genre. Karloff made approximately 170 films during his 60 years career. He got his big break in Hollywood when he got the role of Frankenstein's Monster.
 
Joe also pasted the stamps of the Dracula and Frankenstein on the postcard to me. Actually I was surprised to receive such postcard. I had swapped postcards with Joe for few times.
 
Anyway, I would like to thank Joe for the Halloween postcard as it is my first Halloween postcard. Once again, THANK YOU, JOE!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment