Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Russian Holidays Postcard

I have swapped a postcard with Evgenia, Russia. She sent me a postcard which is designed by herself. Evgenia is a designer of Russian postcards.
 
The postcard that Evgenia sent to me is the Russian Holidays. 9 holidays are showing on the card. They are the New Year, Christmas, Shrovetide, Defender of the Fatherland Day, Women's Day, Easter, Victory Day, Kupala Day and Apple Spas.
 
The Russian holidays postcard is very lovely and I like it very much. No doubt, it is in my favourite list of postcards. Thus, THANK YOU, Evgenia!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment