Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Beautiful Postcards from Yukie-san again! :)

I have received 2 beautiful Japanese postcards from Yukie-san, from Japan again. She sent me those postcards as thank you cards. The reason was that we exchanged postcard before and I also sent her 3 malaysian recipes to her and she likes them very much. I am surprised to received her postcards! :P
 
Yukie-san sent me a postcard of beautiful Mt. Fuji and a limited one of Odaiba in Tokyo. Mt. Fuji is the highest mountain in Japan, and it is full with the cherry blossoms (sakura). When I saw it, it reminds me of my Japanese trip when I visited the Mt. Fuji. :)

 
Another card is a limited one of Odaiba in Tokyo. It is very rare according to Yukie-san. Odaiba is a large artificial island in Tokyo Bay, across the Rainbow Bridge from central Tokyo. It is a very popular place for young people as a date spot.
 
 
Yukie-san also pasted the Hello Kitty stamps on the postcards for me. They are very lovely and I like them very much. Thus, I would very appreciate these postcards and stamps and would like to thank Yukie-san very much for it. I LIKE them. Arigato gozaimasu, Yukie-san!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment