Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My 200th postcard from Madrid, Spain

 
Wow! I have received my 200th postcard! It is from Cristina, who is from Madrid, Spain. This is my second postcard from Spain, but first postcard from Madrid.
 
The postcard that Cristina sent to me is the Palacio de Cristal (Crystal Palace) at the Retiro Park of Madrid. According to Cristina, it is a big park where people can have walking, picnic, cycling. It is also available boat rowing in the central big pond. Cristina also mentioned that by sitting on the stairs people can feed the swans and ducks.
 
This Madrid postcard is definitely one of my favourite cards. I would also very appreciate for it since it is my 200th postcard of my collection. Thus, I would like to thank you Cristina for it. Thank you!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment