Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Busan, Korea!


Ju-Hyeon of Busan, South Korea sent me a maple leaf postcard. Maple leaf, my favourite! J

According to Ju-Hyeon, Korea is in Fall season now. In Fall season, Koreans usually go on a trip to enjoy the autumn leaves (maple leaves). It is a beautiful scene. Wow! It makes me want to have such trip too! Hehe! :P

Ju-Hyeon also writes in the postcard that Busan would hold the Fireworks Festival and she was looking forward to it. I hope she would enjoy the festival then.

Once again, I am glad to have swap postcard with Ju-Hyeon, thank you! Kamsahamida!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment