Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, November 23, 2012

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2


Finally the finale of the movie of “Twilight” series has started showing on 22/11/2012. I bet all the fans of “Twilight” series must have been dying for it. No doubt, I am one of the fans for the finale.
The story of the finale is that Bella is enjoying her new life and new powers, after the birth of their daughter, Renesmee. Soon, however, their family bliss is threatened again, by a new menace. Vampire Irina believes a child like Renesmee could challenge the power and existence of the Volturi. As Irina rallies the Volturi to destroy this potential threat, Bella and the Cullens - together with any allies they can assemble - are preparing to fight a crucial, ultimate battle, to protect their family.

OK, let us take some sneak peek of “The Twilight Saga : Breaking Down – Part 2” below.










 















 
Gosh, the actor, Robert Pattinson is so good-looking. I mean he is COOL! :P I like him so much. I also like the actress, Kristen Stewart and also the little actress, Mackenzie Foy. She is so talented.
Well, I am going to catch this movie soon. I know that it is the happy ending of the story as I have read the novel series. I am still looking forward to it. Wish that I would enjoy this finale! J

No comments:

Post a Comment