Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Beautiful Amsterdam Postcard


I was surprised with a beautiful Amsterdam postcard on 4/11/2012. It is sent from Auke, Netherlands.

Auke is telling me in the card that he is living with his family in Almere and he likes to collect stamps and postcards. His interest is similar to mine too. The postcard that he sent me is Amsterdam multiple views. It consists of St. Nicholas Church, South Church and Old Church (the oldest church in Amsterdam).

So, Amsterdam is one of the places that I would like to travel to someday. I wish I could see those churches in my own eyes. Anyway, I would like to thank Auke for the postcard. THANK YOU!!! J

No comments:

Post a Comment