Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Japanese Animation Postcard by Miyazaki


I received an animation postcard from Yukie, Japan. It is the postcard of the animation of “Spirited Away” aka “Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi” by the famous animator Hayao Miyazaki.

Yukie also wrote some Bahasa Malaysia greetings on the postcard to me. She would like to collect the postcard of the foods and cooking recipe of Malaysia. So, if I have found such type of postcard, I am sure would swap the postcard with Yukie again as she is a nice person.

Yukie also pasted an animation stamp of “Dragon Ball” on the postcard to me. Since I like animation, I am happy to receive such postcard from her. I would like to say a BIG Thank you to her. THANK YOU / Arigato gozaimasu Yukie!!! J

No comments:

Post a Comment