Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Postcard of Zion National Park, Utah, USA


An amazing national park postcard surprised me from Kai Hunter, from Pennsylvania, USA. She sent me a postcard of the Virgin River Narrows ZION National Park of Utah.  Excavated by the Virgin River eons ago, ZION Canyon is a deep cavern in the earth showcasing fantastic rock formations in concert with water in motion. The Virgin River Narrows is a powerful example of the theme.
Kai Hunter told me that she and her family had visited the Zion National Park during the summer for vacation. It was very beautiful but very hot there. Anyway, this postcard has given me an amazing view.
Thus, I would like to thank Kai Hunter for sending me the postcard, THANK YOU and I like it! J

No comments:

Post a Comment