Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, November 30, 2012

My First Estonia Postcard

I received a postcard from Estonia. It is my first receipt of postcard from such country. It is a country from the Northern Europe. Its capital is Tallinn.
 
Janne sent me the Estonia postcard. In the postcard, she written that the in the old town of Tallinn is in UNESCO since year 1997. It is really beautiful. This makes me very curious about Estonia. Frankly speaking, I do not know about the country Estonia until I started to swap postcards with the people around the world. Thus, I wish that I could travel to Estonia some day.
 
Anyway, thank you Janne for sending the Estonian postcard to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment