Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Winner of the Beautiful Magnetic Ornaments

Picture A from Yi Chien, the winner!

From my post on 23/9/2010 pertaining the beautiful magnetic ornaments competition. I would like to thank to the people to give their votes. Well, the result has out now and the winner is Picture A.

The Picture A design of the magnetic ornament is from my niece. Well, I have been defeated by her! :( Sob! Sob! Anyway, I would like to say 'Congratulations' to my lovely niece. I think kid is having more inspirations, thus she could make a better, nicer and more creative design. :P

Anyway, keep it up, my niece! Let's try again next time. :)

Congratulations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment