Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

What kind of Teachers Available Nowdays?!

There are some cases reported on the newspapers lately that some of the teachers or headmaster had assaulted the students in the schools. I think it is a sad news. Why are those teachers/headmaster had such method towards those students? The reasons probably were students having bad attitudes, loitering around the corridor during the class, skipping classes, making noises, etc.. Personally, I think the teachers/headmaster could give punishment to the students who had made mistakes or causing problems in school instead of assaulted them.

The teachers/headmaster are playing as the role models for the students, if they also shown the 'violence act' towards the students, what would the students to think of? Is that mean the problems could be solved by violence instead of handling the problems in courtesy?! Moreover, I think it would frighten the students too.

I remember one of my BM teachers while I was in standard 3, I think her name is Teacher Wong. Well, she is a very 'fierce' and serious teacher. I remember all the students in my class (inclusive me) do not like her. She always shouted and scolded to the students. I remember there was a time she was in the very bad mood, and she was marking our exercises. When she found out there was mistakes on the answers, she was throwing the exercise books of the students on the floor and then told the students to pick it up to redo and also scolding the students. She was scolding harshly while marking the exercises. All of the students were just kept quiet at that time and everyone was frightened. Now that I think of it, I should complaint that teacher as she was not treated the students nicely, in fact she is not a good teacher though.

Students like to listen to teacher story telling, especially primary school children. My niece was having her teacher story telling few days ago, but her teacher was telling a ghost story instead of a motivation story to them. My niece was being scared after her teacher's story. She dares not to be stayed alone now. My niece needs accompany wherever she goes now, even when she is taking her shower or sleeping. I guess the teacher was too over on this issue as I don't think she should story telling of ghost story to frighten the small children. I am wondering is my niece the only one who got frightened from it or are there any other students are having the same situation! I guess I should have highlight this to her school.

Gosh, I really wondering what kind of teachers are out there nowadays? Aren't the teachers know that they are the role models for the students and their way of teaching and speech are important to the students. Good education should be provided by the teachers/headmasters to the students in order to make the students to become a successor in future. Of course, the students themselves also have to put much effort on their schools and both parties have to help each other in order to gain a win win situation. So, do you agree with me?!

1 comment:

  1. I think sometimes the students deserved to be assaulted. Kids today are actually very very very mischievous. I have seen these attitudes in my college as well. The difference is I can't beat them up like the school teachers. Hahaaa...

    ReplyDelete