Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Chronicles of Narnia

Phew, finally I have finished reading the whole story of 'The Chronicles of Narnia' by C.S. Lewis. The ending is out of my expectation. I believe most of the people have known about the stories of the book as it has been made into movies since year 2005.

'The Chronicles of Narnia' is a series of 7 fantasy novels written by C.S. Lewis between 1939 to 1954. It has been sold over 100 million copies in about 50 languages over the world. The 7 series of the stories are as below :-
  1. The Magician's Nephew
  2. The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe
  3. The Horse and the Boy
  4. Prince Caspian
  5. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
  6. The Silver Chair
  7. The Last Battle

3 of the stories above had been made into movies, they are, 'The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe', 'Prince Caspian' and 'The Voyage of the Dawn Treader'. The first two movies have been released in year 2005 and 2008 respectively. Whereas 'The Voyage of the Dawn Treader' will be released in this December. I am looking forward for the movie.

I was enjoying very much for the Narnia's movies as the visual effects of the movies are very amazing and now I am looking forward for the coming Narnia movie which would released in the year end. Although I already knew the story, still I am would like to catch the movie as I believe the movie would be able to show us, the audience, some amazing scenes and story.

I like the stories of the Narnia very much as it is an adventure for the people. Sometimes I would be thinking if I had been magically transported to the magic-land or some place which is totally different from our world nowadays, what would happen to my life?! I bet it must be really an adventure life for me. Haha!

Maybe you could share with me your adventure life, have you ever thought of going to someplace which is totally different from your world and why?! Well, I am waiting for your adventures! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment