Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Our Mother Earth is Angry!

I think our Mother Earth is angry!!! There are many natural disasters are happening lately. Volcanic eruptions in Indonesia, and caused earthquakes and tsunami. Floods in Thailand, storm in the USA and caused tornado. Moreover, there is also early snowing in China and some Europe countries but it is yet to reach winter.

All those natural disasters have caused many deaths and injured  and loss in the countries. It is a sad news to the world. I am wondering does our Mother Earth angry and show the world that the humans are not protecting the earth and keep on hurting her instead? Or is it a hint to us that the end of the world is coming soon?!

Does this mean the Go Green campaign in the world is not enough as the world people are not being aware and yet to protect the earth?! I have these questions in my mind everytime when I read the news about the natural disasters.

Anyway, I wish that the countries having those disasters would recover soon and the victims would be receiving help from people around the world. May God bless us all!!!

1 comment: