Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Niece's Hip Hop Dance

Children Latin


Children Jazz


Children Ballet


Last Saturday evening, my family and I went to see the performance of my little niece. She performed in hip-hop dance with the song title "Bang Bang Bang". All the young dancers were dressed and make-up as zombie for the performance (as shown in the picture).
This is the second time of my little niece's performance. The first time was in 3 months ago. Well, in this performance, the young hip-hop dancer group has become bigger, there are 13 of them compares to only 5 of them in 3 months ago.
I could see that all those young dancers were very good as they are only age between 6 year-old to 11 year-old. They could remember the 3 minutes of dancing steps is considered very good and very brave for them to perform for the audiences.
Besides the hip-hop dance from the young dancers, they were also performance of children jazz, children Latin and children ballet. All the performers are good. Personally I like the performance of children Latin besides my niece's hip-hop dance performance. This is due to the children Latin's costumes are beautiful and all the performers are lovely girls. They were dancing well, especially the first row girls.
Thus, I think if those young dancers put more effort on their practicing and learning, they could become good in future. This is because I could see all of them were enjoying very much in the performance. I hope my niece will keep up the good work for her hip-hop dance too as my family and I would like to see her to have more performances in the coming time and we are proud of her. Keep it up, my dear niece!! :) Below is the short video clip of my niece's hip-hop dance, hope you are will enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment