Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Won for the Free Movie Passes

Last Saturday, I went to the Astro office to collect my free movie passes which I won from the contest. I could not recall I had entered the contest via the Astrolife website until I received the SMS for the notification. Anyway, I was glad that I won the free movie passes. It is for the animation movie "Sammy's Adventure". Too bad the movie passes are not valid for the 3D movie, they are only valid for the normal one. Anyway, I still feel happy for the winning as I can watch such movie free! :P

When I reached the Astro office (North Gate), the visitor's cars were not allowed to park inside, only allowed to park outside. So, my sister was waiting for me outside and I went to the office for the movie passes collection. So, I gave my driving license to the security guards and he gave me a visitor pass to enter to the office after I informed them I came for the movie passes collection. After I got the visitor pass, I entered to the office. Well, I saw there were other winners too, young ones, grandparents, mother with the kid, quite some people were there to collect their prizes.

I am required to show the Astro staff for the notification SMS that I received together with the Astro bill before I collected the prizes. Moreover, I had to completed 2 forms, a questionnaire and a acknowledgement form before I collected my prizes. After completed the forms, I returned to the Astro staff and then only I received my free movie passes. They told me "Enjoy the movie!"

So, after collected my prizes, I was headed home. My niece was glad to see the free movie passes. I think I will watch the movie together with her next week. Thus, I hope I can enjoy the movie then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment