Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bonjour to Cannes and Nice!

I would like to share with you my French trip after Italy and Monte Carlo. I only visited 2 cities of France, they were Cannes and Nice. I was staying in Nice for 2 nights.

When I reached Cannes, I was excited as I always hear the Cannes Film Festival and so many celebrities had been there, eg. Tony Leung, Angelina Jone, etc.. Cannes is one of the best-known cities of the French Riviera, a busy tourist destination and the host of the annual Annual Film Festival. This city is famous for various luxury shops, restaurants, and hotels.

So, I was in Cannes. Of course I would not miss the chance to go to the Film Festival Centre that held the Annual Film Festival. Well, when I reached the film centre, it is smaller than my expectation, and there was no red carpet. So, red carpet is only for the Film Festival for the celebrities. When I saw the film centre, I couldn't imagine that it could hold a big event every year and so many celebrities are there.

Due to there were some workers doing some renovation at the film centre, I did not get the chance to enter it and thus I only took some shots outside of the centre. After the film centre, I was having sightseeing for the city. I saw there were some cyclists cycling along the road. I also went to the beach and saw there was a cute guy was surfing there.

I also went to the perfume factory in Cannes. Perfume is very popular in France. When I visited the perfume factory, the staff was given us the briefing on how to produce the perfume, I managed to see the process for the perfume too. Finally, I got to buy some perfumes from there. There are various types of flavour, eg. lavender, rose, etc.. The package of the perfume is beautiful too. There are perfume soaps, perfume cakes.

Cannes is a quiet place for me. After that, I went to Nice. Nice is the 5th populous city in France. It is located in the south east coast of France on the Mediterranean Sea. Nice is the second largest French city on the Mediterranean coast.

Nice is a very beautiful city. From the balcony of my staying hotel, I could see the beautiful Mediterranean sea. I even got the chance to see the beautiful sun-rise. When I had my morning walk in Nice, I was walking along the sea side. The weather was so cool in the morning, but I saw there were some joggers were only wearing singlet and short, for me I was wearing scarf with sweaters. There are people kayaking too.

Mediterranean Sea is really very beautiful. It is very clean and blue. There were many sea-gulls flying around too. I felt very nice when I was walking along the seaside. I also picked some stones back to my country and keep them in a beautiful bottle as the 'souvenirs' from Nice.

I also went to city sightseeing at Nice. I managed to do some shopping there too. After 2 days in France, it was the time for me to end my trip. So, I was then taken flight from Nice back to Kuala Lumpur.

So, this was my small Europe trip. Hopefully I can travel to Europe again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment