Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10

Today is 10.10.10, Sunday, October 10, 2010. This is a special day as this date is only happened once in a thousand years. The number 10 seems to give people a good sign, a warm or fuzzy feeling. Eg. perfect 10, top 10. Today is also the National Day of Taiwan too.
Many people will do their celebration for this date. For example, they will have their wedding on this date as it is a special date and also good for memory. Some organisations may organise some events for such celebration. Eg. family day, as it falls on Sunday. Some people may their birthday celebration, or any anniversary celebrations.
For me, this is not so much special as it is just a normal Sunday. So, I will be staying at home to relax and rest and to do my readings. What I am trying to say is that this date can be meant something special to someone, on the other hand, it can be meant nothing to someone. So, what will you do on this special date?! Maybe you can share with me!
I also found there is an interesting fact about October 2010. This October has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays, all in one month. This only happens once in every 823 years. I guess this October is a special month. Anyway, tomorrow is the Monday again, I wish you have a good week ahead! Cheers!

1 comment: