Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Lunch at Fullhouse @ Sunway Pyramid

Comic at the back of the menu


Comical Menu


Long Wall Beautiful Picture

Iced Lemon Tea

Roasted Chicken Chop


Dual languages Menu

Fullhouse Cafe @ Sunway Pyramid

Yesterday, my family and I went to the Sunway Pyramid for movie, shopping and lunch. After the movie of 'Sammy's Adventures', we went to the Fullhouse to dine in. The cafe is having a nice decoration as whole cafe is in white and looks comfortable. The dining tables and chairs are also in white color. There is a beautiful long wall picture too. When you enter the cafe, you will see there are a set of sofa which feels like living room. I was having the feeling that I had entered a fairytale world.

After we given a table, we checked on the menu for our food. The menu is also beautiful as there are cute pictures and comics available too. The menu is in dual languages, ie. English and Chinese. So, it was fun to have comical menu when we making the orders. The comics are available at the back of the menu. The customers can read for it.

We ordered Roasted Chicken Chop with daily vegetable, it is a grilled chicken chop with the taste of black pepper. The other dishes were, pasta, spaghetti and iced lemon teas. All the food were tasted good. Fullhouse cafe also available with some desserts, eg. cakes and tarts. They look beautiful and nice too. Guess what, all the waiters are dressed in the cute maid uniform.  Besides, there is also a mini cooper outside of the cafe to let the customers to take picture.

We enjoyed our meal very much at Fullhouse and we also like the environment there. So, my recommendation to you is it is worth to pay a visit there with the nice food and environment available. For me, I will definitely visit Fullhouse again.

No comments:

Post a Comment