Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Aurora Beauty


Do you know what is Aurora? Have you ever thought of to see aurora in your life?

Aurora is also known as the northern and southern polar lights. It is called Beijiguang (北极光) in Chinese. It is the natural lights display in the sky, particular in the polar regions, usually observed at night.

I am always have a wish that I could see the aurora at least once in my lifetime. This is because I think it is an amazing nature and it is beautiful lights. A few days ago, I found out there is a website has the featured videos of the beautiful aurora everyday. It is provided by the Canadian Space Agency. There are the information of the aurora, eg. tips of aurora viewing, pictures and videos of auroras. I have gone through this website and I found it interesting. It is provided the amazing aurora videos daily.
Well, if you are interested, you may click the website here, http://www.asc-csa.gc.ca/eng/astronomy/auroramax/default.asp

Well, I hope you will enjoy the video of the auroras.

No comments:

Post a Comment