Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, October 15, 2010

A Small Contribution To Change the World of the Children

Nowadays most of the children living in the world are having happy life and they are having the good education, and having a good future. They are having the good meals at home and having love from their family.

However, have you ever thought of there are also some children out there who are lack of food and water, no education are provided for them?! Would you ever thought of helping those children to change their world?!

If you have never thought of this or have no idea of how to help those poor children, I can tell you now. Well, I am a child sponsor for about 4 years. My sponsor child is a small Mongolian girl, she is 3.5 years old now. She is my second sponsor child. A small contribution from us can help to change the world of the child. With the monthly contribution, the amount of money is helped to change the life of the children. This contribution is used for the clean water, education, and health care. The children will be having improvement in their life after they received the contribution and it would also help to improve the economy of the country too.

I have contact with my sponsor child. We are having letters exchange and the child sponsor can send some small gifts to the sponsored child too. On the other hand, we will also receive letter or report on the child sponsor progress. Thus, I, as the child sponsor do not need to worry for my sponsored child. During the festive seasons, eg, Chinese New Year or Christmas, I will receive greeting cards from sponsored child and I can tell you that, I will have a warm feeling when I receive those greeting cards.

For your information, my 10 year-old niece is one of the child sponsors too. Her sponsored child is a young girl from China and they are exchanging letters once a while. My niece is enjoying very much in this. Thus, if a 10 year-old kid can realise a small contribution to help to change the world of the children who needed, why don't you?!

So, if you are also interested to become a child sponsor like I am, or you would like to have further information about Child Sponsorship program, you can check through this website,
http://www.worldvision.com.my/index.php

I wish to have more child sponsors in order to help to change the world of the poor children with a small contribution from you. A little help from you can save the poor children as you know that children is our future.

Lastly, I would like to thank you for helping those poor children. May God bless you all!

2 comments:

  1. you are a hero! I'm going to check the website and I'd like to sponsor one. We are not rich but I want to help in little way possible. Thanks for dropping by my page and I am now your new follower. I will include your link in my list as well! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx vichygurl for visited my blog and being my follower. actually I'm not a hero as u said, I just provide a little help to the children based on my affordability. Anyway, glad to know that you would like to sponsor one, so a child is being helped! thanx! :)

    ReplyDelete