Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

20.10.2010

Today is 20.10.2010, 10 days after 10.10.10. Today is again a special date. Some people may have their special celebrations on this date. Some people may just treat today as a normal weekday. For me, it is just a normal weekday, or maybe it can be a little special day for me. I'm celebrating my 4 month-old anniversary for this blog! :P

Anyway, I woke up at 9.50am this morning and then took my breakfast. I was then did some readings on newspapers and book. In the afternoon, I started to surf net and MSN with my friend for awhile. During my surfing on net, I found out that a doctor has a normal baby delivery at 2:10pm on todate. I am wondering how many babies have borned on today and at that time, I mean normal delivery. Well, another time would be 20:10 fo 20.10.2010, how many babies will be borned? I think it is an interesting issues! :) Haha!

Today is also a special date for my ex-colleague. She is celebrating her birthday today and it is also her big day, wedding day. I feel happy for her and want to wish her 'Happy Birthday and Congrats for the big day!'

As for me, today is just a normal day for me. Thus, I have nothing special to share with you. Well, if you have any special experiences on this special date, maybe you could share with me?! I am looking forward to hear from you. Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment