Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Shabu-Shabu




My aunt and cousin sister came to visit my mother and I this afternoon. It has been for about 2 months that I have never meet them. By 12.45pm, they reached our house. My aunt has bought us some pastries. She always buys my favourite pastry for me whenever she comes to visit us. I am glad for it.

Anyway, then we went out for our lunch. We took shapu shapu at a restaurant that is nearby my house. The restaurant has the offer for the package for 2-4 pax, or 5 pax or 10 pax, and a la carte. There were 4 of us, and we found that the package for 2-4 pax is not good as the food is not our favour, thus we took a la carte. With a la carte, we could order our choice. There are many types of choices, ie. vegetables, meat balls, fish balls, sotong balls, fish paste, beef, fried fu zhok, etc.. I like the sauces of the restaurant, there are various types of sources and we can select our own choice of sauce(s).

We have ordered some vegetables, fish paste and balls, beef and many others which I couldn't name the food. :p Anyway, we enjoyed our meal very much there. After our meal, all of us were very full, so, we then headed to the IOI Mall for 'exercise', which means we went there for shopping. Haha! Guess it is the favourite exercise for all the ladies.

After we have done with the shopping, we went home respectively. I hope I'll meet my aunt again soon. Maybe I'll go to pay her a visit next time!

This is how I spent my weekend. So, it's Monday for tomorrow, I'm wishing all of you have a good week ahead and make sure you don't get Monday Blues! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment