Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Bad Day for Me

I went to the PPUM for my eye check-up yesterday. I had been waited for almost 4 hours then only it was my turn. Guess what, I had reached the hospital by 7am for the my registration and then took my breakfast there. There were many patients there, senior citizens, kids, ward patients. All were waiting long.

When it was my turn, I entered the room for the consultation. It only took about 1o minutes for the check-up and then doctor told me everything was fine, and told me to go back to check-up after few months time. So, I had been waited for almost 4 hours and my consultation time only took about 10 minutes. Anyway, after I made my appointment for my next check-up, my mother and I went to the pharmacy to purchase the medicines. Again we had to wait for our queue. We have to spend so much time for the waiting in the hospital. By the time we left the PPUM, it was 12.30pm. Both my mother and I were starving, so we decided to have our lunch at the famous chicken rice shop which nearby the PPUM.

When we reached the famous chicken rice shop, it was already big crowd there as it was lunch hour. So, we decided to sit inside the shop as it has air-cond available, we then ordered our meals. I took roast chicken wanton noodle (dry) and mother had ordered wanton dry noodle and drink for our lunch. About 10 minutes later, our meals were served. The meals looked delicious and we took it fully. Then we headed home.

However, I was started to feel unwell once I reached home. I was having stomach upset and then having diarrhea and threw up few times. I had threw up all the things that I had taken for my lunch. Gosh, I was having food poisoning I guess. I was then was feeling unwell since afternoon until I fall asleep at night. I even could not eat well for my dinner in the evening. At last I took a dose of pain killer before I went to bed as I could not bear with my stomach pain anymore. I was wondering how could I was having such a bad day for me.

Luckily I could fall sleep after the taken the pain killer. So, when I woke up this morning, I felt that my stomach was not pain anymore, but I still feeling a bit weak for my body. Hopefully I can recover soon and now that I am a little frighten and I wonder could have another meal in that famous chicken rice shop next time!?!

1 comment:

  1. Indeed a very bad day. LoL. You can sue the chicken rice shop actually if you have the proof.

    ReplyDelete