Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Nervous for my Chest CT Scan Results

So, it is the new year of 2011! How did you welcome Yr.2011? Are you still in the new year mood?! I am not in the new year mood anymore.

As blogged in my previous post, I have done my chest CT scan in last Tuesday. So, I will have my result in tomorrow. I am nervous for it. I wish the result is good and not otherwise.

I started to get nervous since this morning. I tried to stay calm as I would not let my family notice it. Anyway, I still have to wait for few hours more for it! :( It really is 'killing' me, I guess!

Anyway, I wish the result would be alright and I am looking forward for it. I guess I have to think positive instead of negative as it would affect my health. So, wish me luck for tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment