Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 2011!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Yr.2011 is here.  Let's start with a brand new chapter of life. I have been receiving many SMS new year greetings and one of them I like it very much. I would like to share with you.

" Like birds, let us leave behind what we don't need to carry,
   GRUDGES, SADNESS, PAIN, FEAR, and REGRETS...
   Life is Beautiful, ENJOY it!!! 
   HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!!! "

So, how was your new year celebration? Did you enjoy it with your family, friends or love ones?! Well, for me, I went to the Alamanda Shopping Complex at Cyberjaya for shopping on the new year eve evening after my dinner. Then I went to see the fireworks displays with my family at  my nearby housing areas while the clock was struck at 0.00. It was about 15 minutes of the fireworks displayed and it was beautiful. We could see the fireworks from different locations, eg. Bandar Sunway, KLCC. Everybody were enjoying it very much, especially the children. Most of the children were shouted "Wow!" whenever there was a big fireworks. Haha! I think they are cute!!! :)

Anyway, after long weekend, everyone has to start working, schooling for tomorrow. I am wishing everybody to have a good week ahead. Make sure you do not have Monday Blues!!! Happy New Year again! Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment