Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11.1.11

Today is 11.1.11. Another day with the special date. Guess many people would do something special on this day again. As for me, I just think this date is special as it consists with all the numbers of '1'. Anyway, it is just a normal day for me.

The weather in Selangor is not so good lately as it is hazy sometimes and raining almost everyday. I think this kind of weather would make people to fall sick easily. Anyway, I advice all the people to drink more water and do take care of health.

As the Chinese New Year is approaching soon, I believe many families are started to do the cleaning of the houses now. But with this kind of weather, it is difficult to do dry out after the washings, eg. for the window curtains, bedsheets, etc..

Well, I wish that the weather will become good with blue clear sky and with good fresh air and breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment