Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Yummy GCB!!! :)

I was taken the GCB (Grilled Chicken Burger) set meal from the McD this afternoon. Well, this set meal was launched yesterday. Before that, I have tasted the GCB back in year 2006 when I travelled in Shanghai, China. When I was first tasted the GCB in Shanghai, I already like it very much as I think it was tasted yummy and the meat was juicy and soft.

So, I recall my experienced in this afternoon when I given my first bite to my GCB. Gosh, it was so yummy and tasted good! The meat was greasy! I could not resist it. :) I think it was tasted the same when i taken it in Shanghai. But I have been waited for a long time to recall my taste. Anyway, wish that this GCB set meal would be available for long and would become the favourite for everyone. Well, at least, it is my favourite now!

So, for those who had yet to try the GCB, please go and try for it. See if you and I are having the same thought for the GCB!!! Enjoy the BURGER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment