Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

One-Month Anniversary of My Blog

It's one month anniversary for my blog. Well, during this month, I've tried to post different types of articles in my blog. I have tried to post the short story that written by my own, my travel tales, some jokes and tests which adapted from the newspaper and magazines, my thoughts for some issues, etc..

I am wondering is my blog being attractive to you. Honestly speaking, I am wondering how many people have been reading my blog in this month. I would not give up easily! Anyway, I will continue writing for my blog to make it more interesting as I am learning to do it now. :) So, please give me your support!!! Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment