Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Little House-Intruder -- The Squirrel

Oh boy! There was an intruder in my house yesterday afternoon. It was a little squirrel!! As there are always some stray cats around my housing area, my family and I are always worry that those stray cats would enter into our house. But we have never thought of the little squirrel was came to our house instead. Moreover, we have no idea where is it came from!

Yesterday afternoon, just when mum and I came back from outside, once mum opened the door, she saw a tiny thing ran under the cabinet in the living room. She then thought it was a mouse as the size was too small for a stray cat. My mum then used a stick to sweep under the cabinet in order to chase the 'mouse' out. Oh my god, when the thing came out, it gave us a shocked. It was a small squirrel, not a kitten nor a mouse. A small squirrel with long tail. I was freaked out when i saw it, and i was screaming for it.

Guess what, the squirrel did not go out from house, it went up to my living hall of my second floor of my house. It climbed so fast to the staircase and ran up to the second floor! :( Then my mum couldn't stand it and she straight headed to the upstairs and tried to chase the squirrel out from our house. But we failed to do so, as we had lost it within our eye-sights, as its action was very fast. The squirrel was climbing and running so fast.

So, as we did not know if the squirrel was still hiding somewhere in our house or it has already gone from my house (hopefully it is). Anyway, we had set a mouse trap in the living room now, if the squirrel is still within my house, hopefully it will get trap by it and then we would send it away. Don't worry, we are not so violence as to kill it as we are not so daring to do such thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment