Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

FIFA Worldcup 2010 - The Dutch Won!

Hooray! The Dutch won and enter into finals for the World Cup. I am proud to see that the Dutch have defeated the Uruguay with 3-2. However, i think the Uruguay is a strong team too!

So, tonight will be the exciting game. Germany v Spain. According to the prediction of the Octopus, Spain will win for the game. I wish that the Octopus would wrong for this time! :P Anyway, we have to wait and see!! I really wish I would get a good news for tonight game!

So people, make sure you won't miss the game. Go Go Go Germany!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment