Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Rainy Days for Weekend

It is rainy days during the weekend. Although it would be very shinny in the morning, it would start to rain in the afternoon.

When it was raining, I felt lazy and felt like doing nothing. Rainy day made me sleepy and lazy. :P I was just lied down in my bed by closing my eyes and listened to my favourite songs. By doing these, I could relax my mind.

Some people did not like rainy days, some people like. For me, I prefer rainy days than shinny days, due to I could relax my mind. After raining, I feel the air is fresher and the weather is just nice from the breeze.

So, what kind of weather do you like? Do you same as mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment