Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Humour Corner :D

Hello, I found this joke is funny and I would like to share with you all. I read it in Chinese version, thus, I also translated it into English version. Enjoy!!!


出差

老总对秘书说:这几天我带你去北京走走,你准备下。

秘书打电话给老公:这几天我要和老总去北京开会,你自己照顾自己。

老公给情人带电话 :我老婆这几天要去北京出差,我们也出来玩吧。

情人给辅导功课的小男孩打电话:这几天不用上课,我有事情。

小男孩给爷爷打电话:爷爷,这几天老师有事,不用上课,你陪我玩吧。

爷爷给秘书打电话:我这几天要陪孙子玩,不能去北京了。

秘书给老公打电话:这几天老总有急事, 我们不去北京开会了.

老公给情人打电话: 这几天不能出来玩, 我老婆不去北京了.

情人给辅导功课的小男孩电话: 这几天继续正常上课.

小男孩给爷爷电话: 爷爷,这几天还是要上课, 我不能陪你玩了.

爷爷给秘书电话: 这几天我还是带你去北京走走的, 你准备下.



Business Trip

CEO informs the secretary says: I'll take to you to Beijing for business trip for a few days, you do prepare for the trip.

Secretary calls her husband: I will go to Beijing with my boss for a few days for a meeting, you take care of yourself.

Husband calls to the lover by phone: My wife is going to Beijing on business for these few days, we can have fun together.

Lover calls to the counseling homework boy: No class for these few days, I have some personal business.

The little boy calls to Grandpa: Grandpa, my teacher has something to do on her own for these few days no class, you can play with me.

Grandpa calls to the Secretary: I cannot go to Beijing in these few days as I need to accompany my grandson.

Secretary calls to her husband: CEO is having an urgent matter in these few days, we will not go to Beijing for meeting.

Husband calls to Lover : We cannot come out to have fun for these few days, my wife is not going to Beijing.

Lover gives call to the counseling homework boy : The classes are resumed for these few days.

The little boy calls to Grandpa : Grandpa, my classes are resumed for these days, I cannot play with you.

Grandpa calls to Secretary : I'll take to you to Beijing for business trip for a few days, you do prepare for the trip.


(adapted from a-magazine vol.23)

No comments:

Post a Comment