Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Population and Housing Census

From 6/7/2010 until 22/8/2010, Malaysia Government is having the population and housing census throughout the country. I was just taken the census interview 3 days ago.

The census interviewed was taken by 2 census takers, Malay lady and man, they are married couple. They were very friendly towards my mum and me upon the interviewed. They showed us their working identity before the interview started as to proof that they are the government staff.

We were communicated in English throughout the interview due to my Malay is not fluent. The whole interview was going smoothly as the census takers explained clearly to us. So, it took us about 30 minutes to complete the interview.

After the interviewed done, all of us felt a relieved due to there were many questions required to be answered. The census takers then thanked us and left and went to another household for interview. I also would like to thank the census takers for their patience and friendliness to us. I think the success of the census exercise is depending on the cooperation of both the census takers and the respondents; otherwise it would be a very difficult exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment