Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Bye-Bye FIFA WC South Africa and See U at Brazil in 2014

Congratulations to Spain, Netherlands and Germany teams. They are the top 3 for the FIFA World Cup 2010 South Africa.

10/7/2010, the Germany team had won the Bronze again since year 2006. It was sad to see that the Germans lost to the Spanish for the finals, but they did play a very well game for the third place match when against the Uruguay team. I was glad to see the newcomer, Thomas Muller (who is one of my favourite German football player) has got 5 goals in this FIFA WC 2010. I think Germany team would become a stronger team in next FIFA WC. I wish that they would be the world champion in the year 2014!!!

The champion of FIFA WC 2010 is Spain. It is a history for the WC as the Spanish had been waited for a century for this moment. I wonder if anybody had thought of Spain team would be the champion for this WC before the game started on 11/6/2010. Well, honestly speaking, I had never thought of the finals match would be the Netherlands vs Spain. :P

The Netherlands team, a team which had not lost any matches before the finals in this FIFA WC. All the fans of Netherlands team were enjoying all her victory. The team was just failed once in this WC and that was to lost the trophy, although the Dutch were also waited the moment for 32 years. The Dutch team was unlucky in the finals because they only had 10 players against the opponent in the last 20 minutes of the game. No doubt, the Spanish team was strong and also playing very well in the finals. I could see that the Spanish had controlled on the game against the Dutch.

When the extra time of the finals ended, I saw all the Spanish were all in the joy, but the Dutch were all sad even though they won the 2nd place. I saw Sneijder was having tears in his eyes, I bet he must be very, very upset at that moment.

Anyway, that is the way of the game, there was winner and losers. You only could be one of them. That was the life. No matter how, both of the teams were great, otherwise they would not be in the finals.

So, that is the end of the FIFA WC 2010, we have to say Good-Bye to South Africa and see the FIFA WC at Brazil in the year 2014. I believe all the football fans out there can have a rest and back to their normal lives now after chasing the ball for 1month. So, the FIFA WC heat would be end here.

Again, we will see what will happen in 2014 at Brazil. Bye-bye FIFA World Cup!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment